Bonuses for Lucky Vegas
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: €10, max. Bonus €100. Game: Book of Dead, Spins Value: €0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min €0.10) of the free spins winnings and bonus amount or €5 (lowest amount applies). Free Spins must be used before deposited funds. The Company is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/CRP/171/2009. Bonus Policy applies. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Lucky Vegas does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Lucky Vegas free spinsYou will receive 100 bonus spins as part of your 1st deposit at Lucky Vegas.
Lucky Vegas bonus codesNo bonus code is required for the 1st deposit bonus.
Read more about bonus codes from Lucky Vegas.
Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
IGT, Stakelogic, Realistic Games, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, NYX Interactive, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Edict, Slingo, Red Tiger Gaming, Microgaming, Ganapati, BluePrint Gaming
Danish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, USA
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Brazilian Reals - BRL, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Indian Rupees - INR, Japanese Yen - JPY, New Zealand Dollars - NZD, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Thai Baht, Thai baht - THB, US Dollar - USD
AstroPay Card, Cashlib, Citadel Instant Banking, Directa24, Easy EFT, ECOBANQ, EcoPayz, EcoVaucher, Entercash, EPS, Euteller, Fast Bank Transfer, GiroPay, Interac, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Multibanco, Neteller, Pay4Fun, PayPal, Paysafecard, SafetyPay, Siru Mobile, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
AstroPay Card, Easy EFT, ECOBANQ, EcoPayz, Interac, MasterCard, MuchBetter, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, WebMoney, Wire Transfer
10000 € per month
Mail: [email protected]
Lucky Vegas review
Today we are taking the time to extensively discus a Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A attractively and well designed casino site that boasts a professional look, perfect layout, and the carefully developed GUI is what we will go over in this article. The casino has a great mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SkillOnNet Ltd, Lucky Vegas is a committed responsible betting advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest and advanced security preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Lucky Vegas you can play different casino games such as Table games, Poker, Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, Slots and there are more then 1500+ titles on the website from cracking game studios. The online casino is available in German, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, English.
Deposit and Withdrawals at Lucky Vegas
Are you tired of sluggish or delayed banking? You will not have issues with absence of speed and also efficiency at Lucky Vegas. The casino site approves a variety of payment options, nicely provided under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and fast payment options.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Lucky Vegas can be submitted through MasterCard, EPS, Comgate, EcoPayz, Ekonto, Multibanco, Euteller, Trustly, Neteller, Fast Bank Transfer, Skrill, Todito Cash, Ewire, Citadel Instant Banking, WebMoney, PaySafe Card, Zimpler, Lottomaticard, GiroPay, Visa, Sofortuberwaisung, DineroMail, Postepay, Abaqoos, Boleto, Teleingreso and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 24-72 hours.
Take a look at the financial page on Lucky Vegas for even more information on the areas where you can make use of the different payment methods.
Lucky Vegas takes players security seriously and SSL encryption to make certain that all communications between the casino and you as a player are secure.
Today there are a number of ways to determine whether a casino site is secure or not. If the address of a casino site begins with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of insecure websites typically begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will notify you if the website is safe or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is often also displayed. Here you can as well obtain information about what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casino sites also put icons and also certifications on their website just to reinforce that their site is secure. If there is a padlock on Lucky Vegass site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your web browser.
Lucky Vegas is licensed by Swedish Gambling Authority (SGA), Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
The majority of casino customers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with real money, we want to know that an online casino site follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate the online gambling market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it matters where a online casino has its license. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that a casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a reputable regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse credibility.
All licenses are not as reliable and laws differ from country to country. It only takes a second to look into, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the online casino licenses you should keep an eye on:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
The site has a truly excellent selection of games with over 1500+ titles on the platform from cracking game developers such as Merkur, Yggdrasil, Red Tiger Gaming, Play’n GO, SkillOnNet, Reeltime Gaming, Lightning Box, NextGen Gaming, BluePrint Gaming, Microgaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, NetEnt, Slingo, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Thunderkick, Relax Gaming, 1x2 Gaming. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Lucky Vegas and check out their breathtaking sortment of casino games.
Slots at Lucky Vegas
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are great deals of various slots, so that as a player you can get as much variation as possible. On top of that, game developers are continuously trying to make better profit chances, so you can receive bigger wins.Some different types of slots offered today are as follows:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that just contain 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the typical mechanical slot machines and is the easiest games available. Generally they do not contain any type of special symbols, however there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Fire joker.
- 5 reels: The somewhat advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and normally special signs like wild signs and also scatter signs, which can give you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games have more paylines, the bet is additionally somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Twin Spin.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pot, which can grow to countless bucks till a lucky gamer takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Daredevil and Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, Pirate Gold and Game of Gladiators.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Orc vs. Elf.
Table games at Lucky Vegas
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can pick to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly appreciated form of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino hit through properly, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Lucky Vegas
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Lucky Vegas
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: The game works in such a way that a number is drawn and you should mark that number on your bingo card. When you have filled out a full line, you call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is extremely important on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Lucky Vegas to keep up with the development.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android. You do not need to install any extra app to get started and play. The site is responsive and adapts to the size of the players screen size.
Lucky Vegas sign up and login
Sign up and login to Lucky Vegas to receive your bonuses.