Bonuses for CryptoReels
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
CryptoReels does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
CryptoReels free spinsThe 1st deposit bonus from CryptoReels does not contain any free spins.
CryptoReels bonus codes450% up to 4500€ in bonus + 75$ chip bonus on Bitcoin deposit, 1st deposit bonus with the bonus code: WELCOMECRYPTO.
Read more about bonus codes from CryptoReels.
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Real Time Gaming (RTG)
Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Grenada, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen
Deposits and withdrawals
5000 $ per week
Mail: [email protected]
Licenced by Curacao, CryptoReels is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for iself on the market. A pleasantly designed casino site that boasts a professional look, great layout, and the diligently developed user interface is what we will be focusing on today. The casino has a matchless mobile friendly design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by BeSoftware N.V, CryptoReels is a devoted responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs using the most up to date as well as progressed safety preventative measures in the form of SSL encryption technology. At CryptoReels you can play different casino games such as Table games, Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Slots and there are more then 300+ titles on the website from cracking game studios. At CryptoReels there is support for different languages such as English.
Are you tired of slow or delayed payment methods? You will not have issues with absence of speed and performance at CryptoReels. The online casino accepts a large range of payment alternatives, neatly detailed under the financial page.
For all fantastic casino websites, it's crucial using flexible and fast payment options.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some casino sites have now also started to provide payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at CryptoReels can be submitted through BitCoin and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Bitcoin. with a pending time of 0-24 hours.
Take a look at the banking page on CryptoReels for even more information on the regions where you can use the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several ways to recognize whether a web site is secure or otherwise. If the address of a casino site starts with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of unsafe internet sites normally begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly inform you if the website is protected or unsafe. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also displayed. Here you can also obtain info regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some casino sites additionally put icons as well as certifications on their site just to enhance that their site is safe. If there is a lock on CryptoReelss website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the web and your browser.
The casino site is licensed to operate by Curacao.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is important.
Most online gamblers hardly ever think about checking the online casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont trick you.
When it comes to playing with real money, we as players want to know that a casino site follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their own online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, for that reason it has significant consequences where a casino is licensed. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reliable regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse reputation.
All casino licenses are not as trustworthy and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes a second to check, Go to the bottom of the page of a casino and it should be displayed there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the regulatory authorities you should look for:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Curacao eGaming
The site has a great selection of casino games with more then 300+ titles on the website from top game providers such as Real Time Gaming (RTG). With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of online casino games, from table games to pokies and even casino game with live dealers. Visit CryptoReels and check out their astonishing sortment of casino games.
Slots at CryptoReels
Slots are without a doubt the most popular casino game. It provides a lot of fun and entertainment. Since slots are so popular, it is no surprise they come in many variations. From different themes, symbols, funtions, graphic and profit opportunities to name a few.
As mentioned, there are great deals of different slots, so that as a online casino player you can get as much variation as feasible. In addition, game providers are constantly trying to make better profit opportunities, so you can receive larger wins.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The most basic slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are extremely similar to the standard mechanical one-armed bandit and are the most basic games available. Normally they do not have any type of special symbols, however there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are larger with even more paylines and usually special signs like wild signs as well as scatter symbols, which can offer you bonus spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games include more paylines, the wager is also somewhat bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These casino games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pool, which can grow to countless dollars up until a fortunate gambler takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Daredevil and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like bonus spins. They include elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Mega Dragon, Vicky Ventura and Inferno Star.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Ogre Empire.
Table games at CryptoReels
Table games is definitely the most appreciated game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games have many different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When casino games online became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is something magical about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at CryptoReels
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at CryptoReels
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is extremely popular in the United Kingdom.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is vitally important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
Casino representatives at CryptoReels can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
CryptoReels mobile casino
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and CryptoReels obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iPhone or Android. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.
CryptoReels sign up and login
Sign up and login to CryptoReels to receive your bonuses.