Bonuses for Giant Casino
Giant Casino is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Giant Casino does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Giant Casino free spins
Giant Casino bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Giant Casino.
Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, WMS (Williams Interactive), Realistic Games, Bally, IGT, Barcrest Games, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Rabcat, 2 By 2 Gaming, NYX Interactive, Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Merkur, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Just For The Win, Old Skool Studios, Shufflemaster, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), GameArt
Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa. Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Australian Dollars - AUD, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK, Euro - EUR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Russian Rubles -RUB, South African Rand - ZAR, Swedish Kronor - SEK, Swiss Franks - CHF, US Dollar - USD
EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, Multibanco, Neteller, PaySafe Card, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, MasterCard, Multibanco, Neteller, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Visa, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Zimpler
10000 € per month
Mail: [email protected]
Giant Casino review
Today we are taking the time to thoroughly discus a UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A attractively and well designed casino that boasts a professional look, flawless layout, and the thoroughly developed interface is what we will be looking closer at in this review. The casino has a superb mobile design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SkillOnNet Ltd, Giant Casino is a devoted accountable gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs making use of the current and progressed safety and security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At Giant Casino you can play different casino games such as Roulette, Table games, Poker, Blackjack, Slots and there are more then 1000+ titles on the site from excellent game studios. The casino site supports different languages including Norwegian, Portuguese, Finnish, Dutch, German, Greek, English.
Are you tired of sluggish or delayed banking? You will not have problems with lack of speed and also efficiency at Giant Casino. The online casino approves a vast array of payment alternatives, nicely detailed under the banking page.
For all great casino sites, it's necessary with flexible and fast payment options.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Giant Casino can be submitted through QIWI, WebMoney, Neteller, EPS, PaySafe Card, Multibanco, Zimpler, Sofort, Euteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, Visa, Yandex Money, MasterCard and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Swiss Franks - CHF, Swedish Kronor - SEK, South African Rand - ZAR, Norwegian Kroner - NOK, Australian Dollars - AUD, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD, Russian Rubles -RUB, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Danish Kroner - DKK. with a pending time of 24 hours.
Have a look at the financial web page on Giant Casino for even more information on the areas where you can use the different payment methods.
Is Giant Casino a secure casino?
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the members fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are numerous methods to determine whether a site is secure or not. If the address of a casino begins with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of unsafe casino sites usually start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is secure or insecure. A symbol in the form of a padlock is usually also showed. Here you can as well obtain info about what SSL is and what on the page that is not secure. Some online casinos additionally place icons as well as certifications on their site just to reassure that their web site is safe. If there is a padlock on Giant Casinos site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link between the web server and your web browser.
The casino site has a received a license to operate from UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is essential.
Many online gamblers hardly ever think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont fool you.
Casino licenses what are they?
When it comes to playing with real money, you as a customer want to know that a casino complies with fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their own online gambling market and establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, as a result it plays a role where a online casino is licensed. When it comes to casino site licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a credible regulatory authority than to have four to five who have a worse online reputation.
All licenses are not as reliable and regulations differ from country to country. It only takes 1 second to investigate, Go to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulator. Here are some of the regulators you should look for:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
Giant Casino has a really excellent selection of games with more then 1000+ titles on the platform from great game providers such as Rabcat, Lightning Box, Bally, Grand Vision Gaming (GVG), Evolution Gaming, Foxium, Shufflemaster, Thunderkick, NetEnt, GameArt, Play’n GO, Elk Studios, Yggdrasil, Just For The Win, Realistic Games, 1x2 Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Barcrest Games, IGT, 2 By 2 Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Euro Games Technology (EGT), NYX Interactive, WMS (Williams Interactive), Microgaming, Big Time Gaming (BTG), Merkur, Old Skool Studios, Pragmatic Play. With most casinos, you can play a variety of online casino games, from table games to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Giant Casino and check out their imposing selection of casino games.
Slots at Giant Casino
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular online games on casinos. Playing slots online provides a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more online gamblers discover. Since slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of different slots, so that as a player you can obtain as much variation as feasible. Additionally, game developers are always trying to make better profit chances, so you can receive increased winnings.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are extremely comparable to the standard mechanical one-armed bandit and is the most basic games offered. Usually they do not consist of any type of special symbols, yet there are those who, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Triple Diamond.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with even more paylines and typically unique icons like wild signs as well as scatter signs, which can give you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Since the games have more paylines, the bet is likewise a little larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Book of Dead.
- Progressive Slots: These slots have progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can expand to numerous dollars until a fortunate gamer takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Super Joker, Treasure nile and Good Girl, Bad Girl.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses like extra spins. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the games immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, Vicky Ventura and Inferno Star.
Table games at Giant Casino
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games contain numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a extremely appreciated type of poker. It has long been played among friends and on land-based casinos. When casino online hit through properly, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. Loved for it's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Giant Casino
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. You will play with real dealers at real tables in casino games such as roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
Other casino games at Giant Casino
The Other Games section is usually dedicated to games that doesn't fit into the above mentioned categories. Such as:
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. You win when you successfully completed a line, and this is when it's time to call out "Bingo". Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. The card contain information which is concealed and can be revealed by scratching off the opaque layer covering it. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is vitally important on all casino sites. For players to flourish in the long run, a easily accessible and accommodating supports is required when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
It is becoming increasingly popular to play casino in the mobile phone and Giant Casino obviously hooks on that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an iOS or Android phone. The site is fully responsive and adapts to whichever screen size you have as a player.