Bonuses for Casino Share
Casino Share is currently not offering any welcome bonuses, check out these great casino bonuses instead
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
#ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply New players Only. £/$/€10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Min. £/$/€5 wager required to activate 300 Free Spins. 30 Free Spins released over 10 consecutive days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 24 hours - www.begambleaware.org
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Casino Share does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Casino Share free spins
Casino Share bonus codesRead more about bonus codes from Casino Share.
Danish Gambling Authority, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Poker, Slots, Table games
Microgaming, Felix Gaming, Booongo, Booming-Games, Future Gaming Solutions (FuGaSo), Betixon, Arrow’s Edge, Dragon Gaming
Chinese, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Côte d’Ivoire, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kiribati, Kuala Lumpur, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Myanmar [Burma], Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe
Deposits and withdrawals
Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, US Dollar - USD
Bitcoin, ClickandBuy, Direct bank transfer, eChecks, EcoPayz, Entropay, EPS, Euteller, GiroPay, iDEAL, InstaDebit, Instant Banking, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Multibanco, NeoSurf, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe Card, POli, Postepay, Przelewy24, PugglePay, QIWI, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, Trustly, Ukash, Visa, Visa Electron
Cheque, ClickandBuy, Direct Bank Transfer, eChecks, EcoPayz, Entropay, instaDebit, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Postepay, Skrill, Visa, Visa Electron
4000 € per week
Casino Share review
Licenced by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Danish Gambling Authority, Casino Share is a fast moving online casino that has made a name for itself. A pleasantly and well designed online casino that boasts a professional appearance, cracking layout, and the meticulously developed user interface is what we have on our hands today. At Casino Share you can play different casino games such as Table games, Poker, Slots and there are more then 500+ titles on the website from cracking game studios. At the site you can adjust the page to what ever language you tender. The supported languages are Japanese, Norwegian, Danish, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Finnish, English, Swedish, Greek, French.
Are you tired of sluggish or delayed payment methods? You will certainly not have issues with lack of speed and also efficiency at Casino Share. The casino approves a wide variety of payment alternatives, nicely listed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Some Casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin and Bitcoin casino sites are becomming more common.
Deposits at Casino Share can be submitted through EPS, PaySafe Card, Sofortuberwaisung, GiroPay, Visa Electron, Direct bank transfer, Skrill, Multibanco, eChecks, Maestro, PugglePay, Przelewy24, Entropay, NeoSurf, Instant Banking, MasterCard, QIWI, PayPal, ClickandBuy, POli, Visa, Trustly, InstaDebit, Ukash, Neteller, iDEAL, EcoPayz, Euteller, Postepay, Kalibra Card and the casino site accepts the following currencies: US Dollar - USD, Pounds Sterling - GBP, Canadian Dollars - CAD, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 24-48 hours.
Look into the banking page on Casino Share for more details on the regions where you can use the different payment methods.
Safe gambling at Casino Share
Today there are a number of ways to identify whether a online casino site is secure or otherwise. If the address of a website begins with https:// then the web page is probably secure. The addresses of unsafe sites generally begin with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will inform you if the website is protected or unsafe. An icon in the form of a lock is often also displayed. Here you can as well obtain information regarding what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some online casinos also put symbols and also certifications on their site simply to strengthen that their web site is safe. If there is a padlock on Casino Shares website you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the server and your web browser.
The site is licensed under Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Danish Gambling Authority.
As a player it is very important to keep an eye on the licenses that a casino has.
Many casino visitors rarely care about checking the online casinos license. Have you ever thought about it? It ought to be a priority to play online casino that wont fool you.
Online casino license
When it comes to money games, you as a player want to know that a casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation that laws and rules are followed on a regulated market.
Many governments around the globe choose to regulate their online casino market and therefore establish a national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, consequently it plays a role where a online casino has its license. When it comes to casino licenses, it is not about quantity, but about quality. It is far better to have a license from a reputable regulator than to have several who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as trustworthy and rules differ from country to country. It only takes one second to check out, Scroll to the bottom of the casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some of the casino regulators you should look for:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Swedish Gaming Authority (SGA)
The casino site has a truly nice sortment of games with over 500+ titles on the website from excellent game developers such as Microgaming. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of casino games, from blackjack to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Casino Share and check out their remarkable selection of online casino games.
Slots at Casino Share
It is not without reason that online slots are the most popular games on online casinos. Playing slots online provides a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more online gamblers discover. Since online slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As previously mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a online gambler you can obtain as much variation as feasible. On top of that, slot providers are constantly trying to make better profit opportunities, so you can reap bigger wins.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that only contain 3 reels. They are really comparable to the traditional mechanical slot machines and are the simplest games offered. Usually they do not have any kind of unique symbols, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large amounts. One example is Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- 5 reels: The somewhat more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are bigger with more paylines and typically unique signs like wild signs as well as scatter symbols, which can provide you extra spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Given that the games contain more paylines, the wager is likewise slightly larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Wolf Gold.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be stored in a pool, which can grow to millions of bucks till a fortunate player takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Daredevil and Road Hogs.
- 3D slots: These are so stylish that it almost feels like you are sitting in front of a screen. More and more game developers are using this technology, but the most famous is Betsoft, who created beautiful Chillipop.
Table games at Casino Share
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult to not see the charm of it. Table games contain numerous different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated table games. Texas Hold'em poker is a very liked form of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When online casino games became popular, online poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite table game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Casino Share
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at Casino Share
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. If you play online or anywhere else where the lotto is for sale, be sure to read the terms and conditions that exist before playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is vitally important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino comes with a live chat which may assist you straight away with all your own questions.
Casino Share mobile casino
On some casino sites it is almost 80% playing via a mobile device such as iphone or android phones, it is therefore extremely important for casino sites such as Casino Share to keep up with the development.
Casino Share sign up and login
Sign up and login to Casino Share to receive your bonuses.