Bonuses for BitcoinGames
#ad New customers only. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ gamblingtherapy.org.
No deposit bonuses
BitcoinGames does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
BitcoinGames free spins
The 1st deposit bonus from BitcoinGames does not contain any free spins.
BitcoinGames bonus codes
No bonus code is required for the 1st deposit bonus.
Read more about bonus codes from BitcoinGames.
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
Playson, Wazdan, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Amatic Industries, Ezugi, Endorphina, BGAMING, VIVO Gaming, Belatra
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Costa Rica, Iran, Japan, North Korea, United States, Venezuela
Deposits and withdrawals
Bitcoin, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD
Apple Pay, Bitcoin, Fiat, GoPay, IMPS, MasterCard, PayNow, PromptPay, UPI, VilettePay, Visa
Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa
Mail: [email protected]
Licenced by Costa Rica, BitcoinGames is a fast moving online casino that had made a name for itself on the casino market. A attractively and well designed online casino that boasts a professional look, impeccable layout, and the carefully developed interface is what we will be focusing on in this article. The casino has a great mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by SBGC S.R.L, BitcoinGames is a devoted responsible gaming advocate and protects its players at all costs using the current and progressed safety and security precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology. At BitcoinGames you can play different casino games such as Table games, Poker, Baccarat, Roulette, Slots, Blackjack and there are more then 100+ titles on the site from cracking game studios. The online casino is available in Portuguese, English, Russian, Spanish.
Are you tired of sluggish or postponed payment from casinos? You will not have issues with absence of speed as well as effectiveness at BitcoinGames. The gambling site approves a wide variety of payment choices, neatly listed under the banking page.
All really good casino sites have fully understood that it is extremely important for all players with smooth payments.
For the players, it is almost a requirement that the casino site has the most common and fastest payment methods and in the same way it must be easy to take back the money and in a currency that the player usually uses.
Some casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at BitcoinGames can be submitted through BitCoin, PayNow, PromptPay, Apple Pay, MasterCard, VilettePay, GoPay, UPI, Visa, IMPS and the casino site accepts the following currencies: US Dollar - USD, Bitcoin, Euro - EUR. with a pending time of 0-1 hours.
Have a look at the banking web page on BitcoinGames for more information on the areas from which you can utilise the different payment methods.
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the members fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are several methods to identify whether a website is safe or otherwise. If the address of a casino starts with https:// then the web page is most likely secure. The addresses of unsafe websites typically start with http://. In some browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the site is secure or insecure. An icon in the form of a padlock is commonly also showed. Here you can also obtain details about what SSL is and what on the page that is not safe. Some online casinos additionally place symbols as well as certifications on their website simply to strengthen that their website is safe. If there is a lock on BitcoinGamess internet site you can rest assure that there is an encrypted link between the server and your browser.
The casino website has a license from Costa Rica.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is essential.
The majority of casino customers rarely think about checking the casinos license. Have you ever considered it? It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
When it comes to money games, players want to know that an online casino follows fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments choose to regulate their own online gambling market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it matters where a casino is licensed. It is worth mentioning that the number of licenses that a casino site holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is much better to have a license from a trusted regulatory authority than to have three to four who have a worse credibility.
All casino licenses are not as reliable and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes a second to look at, Go to the bottom of the online casino site and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some online casino licenses you should look for:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
BitcoinGames has a truly great selection of games with over 100+ titles on the website from great game developers such as Wazdan, BGAMING, VIVO Gaming, Belatra, Playson, Endorphina, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play. With most casinos, you can play a variety of online casino games, from roulette to slot machines and even casino game with live dealers. Visit BitcoinGames and check out their phenomenal selection of games.
Slots at BitcoinGames
More and more online casino players are starting to discover the entertainment aspect of playing slots. Due to how popular slots are it is no surprise they come in many shape and forms.
As mentioned, there are lots of various slots, so that as a customer you can obtain as much variation as feasible. On top of that, game providers are reguarly trying to make better profit chances, so you can receive larger winnings.The different slots are:
- 3 reels: The easiest slots are those that just include three reels. They are very similar to the typical mechanical slot machines and are as well the easiest games offered. Generally they do not contain any kind of unique signs, however there are those who, for example, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Ultra Hot 77.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced slot machines are those with 5 reels. Here the possibilities are larger with even more paylines and usually unique icons like wild symbols as well as scatter signs, which can provide you free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Considering that the games include more paylines, the wager is also somewhat larger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These games contain progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a jackpot pool, which can expand to countless bucks until a lucky gamer takes home the entire jackpot pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Vulcan, Crazy Vegas and Road Hogs.
- Video slots: Most new slots are so-called video slots and it is also for these you often receive bonuses. They contain elaborate themes that do not only appear in the different reel symbols, but also in short video clips. This makes the slots immersive. Here you will find, among other things, the new slot Narcos, Vicky Ventura and Spinsane.
Table games at BitcoinGames
Table games is definitely the most popular game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games include many different variations of games. You can select to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most played table games. Five-card draw poker is a particularly popular type of poker. It has long been played among buddies and on land-based casinos. When online casino got recognized, poker became very popular with varieties such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Seven-card stud.
- Blackjack: There is really something special about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many players favorite card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a classic casino game. People love roulette because of the game's simplicity. To win it is important that the ball lands on the color or number you have chosen to bet on. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at BitcoinGames
Live casino is the closest one can come to the real gambling feeling you have when playing at a land-based casino. When you play live casino you will meet real dealers and play casino games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat at real tables instead of machines and digital games.
Other casino games at BitcoinGames
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled up a full row, whether it is horizontal, vertical or diagonal, you win - it's not harder than that. If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is extremely popular in the Great Britain.
- Lotto: The rules and regulations for lotto are different in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. A scratchcard should, just as it's name implies, mean some type of scraping. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online.
- Keno: Keno is a bingo-like game with a history that goes back to over 3000 years ago. In Keno the game start with selecting numbers. In the next step numbers are drawn, and to win your numbers needs to be the same. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Fantastic support is extremely crucial on all casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
The casino site has a live chat that can help you directly with all your questions.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
It starts to become all the more common with casino games in mobiles and it is extremely important for casino sites to keep up with that trend
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Android or iOS phone. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you BitcoinGames in your pocket.
BitcoinGames sign up and login
Sign up and login to BitcoinGames to receive your bonuses.