Bonuses for Bingo Street
#ad 18+ New players only. Deposit min £10, get 200% bingo bonus (max £200). To withdraw bingo bonus & related wins, wager 2x the amount of deposit + bonus funds. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
No deposit bonuses
Bingo Street does not offer any no deposit bonus at this time.
Bingo Street free spinsThe 1st deposit bonus from Bingo Street does not contain any free spins.
Bingo Street bonus codesNo bonus code is required for the 1st deposit bonus.
Read more about bonus codes from Bingo Street.
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission
Type of Games:
Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Table games
NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, Barcrest Games, Quickspin, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Random Logic
Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Guam, Israel, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United States
Deposits and withdrawals
Euro - EUR, Pounds Sterling - GBP, US Dollar - USD
Entropay, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Visa
Bank transfer, Entropay, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Visa
Mail: [email protected]
Bingo Street review
Today we are taking the time to thoroughly discus a UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority licenced online casino that has been causing quite a stir on the market. A pleasantly and well designed casino that boasts a professional look, impressive layout, and the thoroughly developed UX is what we have on our hands today. The casino has a matchless mobile first design, where you can play directly in your mobile device. Owned by 888 Holdings plc, Bingo Street is a committed responsible betting advocate and protects its players at all costs utilising the latest as well as advanced safety precautions in the form of SSL encryption technology and auditing agencies. At Bingo Street you can play different casino games such as Baccarat, Slots, Roulette, Bingo, Poker, Blackjack, Table games and there are more then 500+ titles on the site from game developers. At Bingo Street there is support for different languages including English.
Are you tired of slow or delayed payment methods? You will certainly not have issues with absence of speed and effectiveness at Bingo Street. The casino site approves a variety of payment alternatives, neatly detailed under the banking page.
For all good casino sites, it is important with fast and flexible payment solutions.
It has be easy to get started with easily accessible payment methods and as well it must be easy to withdraw money in a currency that you as a player would normally use.
Many casino sites have now also started to offer payments in crypto currency such as bitcoin.
Deposits at Bingo Street can be submitted through Neteller, MasterCard, Entropay, Visa, PayPal and the casino site accepts the following currencies: Pounds Sterling - GBP, Euro - EUR, US Dollar - USD. with a pending time of 24-48 hours.
Check out the financial web page on Bingo Street for more information on the regions from which you can make use of the different payment methods.
Is Bingo Street a secure casino?
The players safety is ensured by SSL encryption technology, keeping the sensitive data of the players fully encrypted and protected.
Today there are a number of ways to determine whether a site is safe or otherwise. If the address of a casino website starts with https:// then the page is most likely safe. The addresses of unsafe casino sites typically start with http://. In some web browsers such as Google Chrome, the address bar will certainly notify you if the website is protected or insecure. An icon in the form of a lock is often also showed. Here you can as well obtain details regarding what SSL is and what on the web page that is not secure. Some casino sites also position symbols and certifications on their web site simply to reassure that their web site is secure. If there is a padlock on Bingo Streets site you can feel confident that there is an encrypted link in between the web and your browser.
The casino has a license from UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
Keeping track on what kind of licenses the casino has is very important.
Many online gamblers rarely think about checking the casinos license. It ought to be a priority to play casino that wont abuse your trust.
What is an online casino license?
When it comes to money games, you as a player want to know that a casino site adheres to fair policies. A casino license is a confirmation of transparency within the company, that laws and rules are followed and the same conditions apply for all players. This applies to casino bonuses and all rules and conditions that must be met by both casino and players.
Many governments around the world choose to regulate their online casino market and therefore establish their own national license. Different countries make different demands on the gaming companies, therefore it has significant consequences where a online casino is licensed. It is worth pointing out that the number of licenses that an online casino holds does not matter. It's not about quantity, but about quality. It is better to have a license from a trusted regulatory authority than to have many who have a worse credibility.
All online casino licenses are not as dependable and regulations and laws differ between country to country. It only takes 1 second to explore, Scroll to the bottom of the online casino page and it should be presented there, with a link to the regulatory authority. Here are some regulatory authorities you should keep an eye on:
- Curacao eGaming
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
Bingo Street has a really nice selection of casino games with over 500+ titles on the site from top game developers such as Random Logic, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Barcrest Games, Eyecon, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Quickspin. With most casinos, you can play a diverse variety of games, from roulette to sports betting and even casino game with live dealers. Visit Bingo Street and check out their incredible sortment of games.
Slots at Bingo Street
It is not without reason that slots are the most popular games on casinos. Playing slots online gives a lot of fun and entertainment and that's what more and more customers discover. Since online slots are the most popular game, there are many variants of various games in almost an infinite variety. They can differ in terms of themes, symbols, graphics, profit opportunities, special functions and so on.
As mentioned, there are lots of different slots, so that as a customer you can obtain as much variation as feasible. In addition, game providers are always trying to create better profit opportunities, so you can receive larger winnings.Here we list a few different type of slots:
- 3 reels: The simplest slots are those that only have 3 reels. They are very similar to the conventional mechanical one-armed bandit and are as well the easiest games offered. Usually they do not consist of any type of unique symbols, but there are those that, for instance, have a joker. The game is very simple, but you can also not win any large sums. One example is Red Diamond.
- 5 reels: The slightly more advanced video slots are those with five reels. Here the opportunities are larger with more paylines and usually unique signs like wild signs and also scatter signs, which can offer you totally free spins in the game, bonus games and so on. Because the games contain more paylines, the bet is likewise slightly bigger. One example of a 5 reel slot is Dead or Alive.
- Progressive Slots: These games include progressive jackpots. This means that a small portion of all bets will be saved in a pool, which can grow to numerous dollars till a fortunate player takes home the entire pot. Some of the most popular progressive jackpot slots are Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods and Mega Moolah.
Table games at Bingo Street
Table games is definitely the most liked game type in land-based casinos. It is possible to play in so many ways that it is difficult not to be able to see the charm of it. Table games consist of a lot of different variations of games. You can choose to play a variant that suits you best.
- Poker: Poker is one of the most appreciated card games. Texas Hold'em poker is a particularly popular type of poker. It has long been played among people and on land-based casinos. When online casino games got recognized, poker became very popular with variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha poker and Triple Draw.
- Blackjack: There is something awesome about blackjack. It is not without reason that it's many people's most favoured card game. It is about getting as close to 21 as possible. You win if the dealer has a lower card value than you. You must constantly decide if you should take a card or not. If you get over 21 you have automatically lost the game.
- Roulette: This is a real casino classic. Loved for it's simplicity. You win if the ball lands on the same color or number you have previously choosen. You can either put money on a specific color or numbers, or spread your bets more. It all depends on how you enjoy playing.
Live casino at Bingo Street
If you want to get the real casino feeling, then Live Casino is where it's at. When playing Live casino you interact with real dealers at real tables in games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Other casino games at Bingo Street
This section is usually for games that is neither slots or table games. Such as: Bingo, Lotto, Scratchcards and Keno.
- Bingo: Every player has their own Bingo card with pre printed numbers, and when a numbers is called out you should mark out that number on your cards. When you have filled out a full line, you call out "Bingo". If you play online you obviously do not have to shout it out if you do not want to. Bingo is a very popular game in the United Kingdom and has been for quite some time.
- Lotto: The good thing about lotto is that even if the cost is not noticeable in the wallet, the profits can be huge. Regulations and rules for lotto games varies in different countries. Therefore it's important that you check out the terms and conditions before you start playing. Here is one example on how Lotto works: You start by selecting seven numbers between 1 and 35. You also choose a bonus number. When it is time for drawing, seven of the 35 numbered balls will be drawn randomly. In order to win the highest win, the seven numbers you picked out must match the balls that are drawn.
- Scratchcards: Scratchcards is a form of instant lottery tickets. Just as the name implies, this involves some sort of scratching. This scraping can be on a paper with some type of opaque layer on. Many people prefer scratchcards online where the whole procedure is a bit more smooth and you also have the chance to win more and more often.
- Keno: Keno is similar to bingo and has a long history which started 3000 years ago in china. The game involves pre selecting lottery numbers. Then numbers are drawn randomly from a set amount and to win in Keno it is necessary to have as many of the drawn numbers as possible. The big difference between Bingo and Keno is that Bingo players do not have an option to choose their own numbers.
Great support is really important on all online casino sites. In order for players to thrive in the long term, a support is needed that is easily accessible and accommodating when they meet the players requests and questions.
Representatives at Bingo Street can be reached via an online live support.
To file a complaint, the players can also contact the casino directly - Mail: [email protected]
Bingo Street mobile
It's getting more and more popular to play with casino from the mobile phone and Bingo Street obiously hooked onto that trend.
You can reach the mobile site in your browser and play most of the games, whether you have an Apple or Android phone. You do not need to download any app or external client to be able to entertain you with casino games when you have a moment over, but you can bring with you Bingo Street in your pocket.
Bingo Street sign up and login
Sign up and login to Bingo Street to receive your bonuses.